Saturday, 26 April 2014

On my way

My bags are packed, and by the time this posts I'll be in the air on my way to Fort Lauderdale on the first leg of our trip.

We booked this trip back in July.  Then it seemed so far away, and now the time is here.  I find myself stopping suddenly, and thinking (or saying aloud), I'm going to Europe!

Every time I travel, I think I will be satisfied that I've the opportunity, and will not feel the desire to go again.  Yet, nothing could be further from the truth.  Each time I travel, I come thinking, where shall I go next.

I know I am a lucky woman, and am grateful for every opportunity.  There may come a day when travel will not be as easy or as accessible for me.  Until then I will embrace each trip with eagerness and joy.

I hope to have internet access from the ship, so will check in but I suspect I'll not be able to share any photos.  Those will have to wait until I'm home in mid-May.  See you then!



6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Have a fabulous, fabulous holiday! I could almost say I'm envious, but I won't go anywhere as long as I have fur companions--and no one trusted to care for them. "Trusted" being the operative word. I'm glad you have your kids at home to take care of everyone!

Can't wait to see pics; have fun!

Olga Hebert said...

Bon voyage!

Katnip Lounge said...

Au Revoir!

Catherine said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Take lots of photos! :)
xo Catherine

Bellen said...

Europe is a great destination. I'm in the same boat as Fuzzy Tales: my cats are so particular in every habit that I couldn't explain everything they need to anyone, even if I trusted them well enough.

Kea said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading about the trip and seeing your pics!

Have a great long weekend. :-)